We just released our 4th annual Voice and Unified Communications: State of Voice Security Report. In this report, we cover the voice and UC issues affecting enterprise customers. We cover the threats and attacks, and also provide sanitized data and examples from some 200 assessments and managed service engagements with our enterprise customers. The primary threats we cover include:
- Telephony Denial of Service
- Financial fraud and Social Engineering
- Service Theft, Toll Fraud and Call Pumping
- Harassing and Threatening Calls
- Robocalls, Voice SPAM, Voice Phishing/Vishing, and Scams
We also briefly cover evolving threats, such as SIP security and other issues with Unified Communications.
Here is a press release covering the report, as well as the keynote presentation I did at Enterprise Connect.